Android/Iphone App Development & Services Terms and Conditions Introduction
By using the App content Management System and App hosting Support services of Vittle Apps (‘the supplier’), you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions (‘Terms of Service’).
使用 Vittle Apps(簡稱 VA)的管理、應用程式托管及司服器維護的銷售服務條款如下:
The Supplier reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at our website.
VA 在不須要另行通知客戶而有權更新或更改使用服務條款內容,而客戶必須冿守,客戶可以在 VA 的網站查詢詳情(www.vittle.co.uk)
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While The Supplier prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that The Supplier cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. Charges and Refunds The App builder fee is non-refundable upon signing of the contract and should the client (you) seek to cancel the app build, you are liable for the full app build fee excluding any discounts and promotional offers offered to you at the time of signing up to the service. The client will not be liable for the sum total of the hosting and support contract fee if they cancel before the app is hosted in the relevant Google and Apple app stores. Should the app already be hosted then the client is liable for the sum total of the support and hosting fee for the period of the contract remaining.
服務費用及退款 客戶簽署合約後或填回 VA 電子付款後,合約自動生效。客戶所付的程式設計款項將不退還。如在發佈蘋果及谷歌後,客戶要求取消合約及服務,客戶必須付合約期内的所有服務費用。
a. The supplier will use commercially reasonable efforts to have the app application approved for the appropriate mobile platform provider. Although approval is highly likely, we can not guarantee acceptance. If the application is denied by the mobile platform provider, you may cancel your account, however there are refunds under any circumstance.
VA 在發佈蘋果及谷歌後,如蘋果,谷歌或其他應用程式平台拒絕客戶的應用程式上架銷售,VA 將會退回客戶的付之款項。
2. Client Review The supplier will provide the client with two opportunities to review the appearance and content of the App during design. At the completion of the project, such materials will be deemed to be accepted and approved. Unless otherwise specified, project completion will be within 5 weeks. Should there be any delay in completion of the project due to the client’s failure to provide the required information and content for completion, the supplier holds the right to terminate the project with no obligation to refund.
VA 在發佈前將提供兩次的 Home 版面設計修改。若客戶在五個星期內仍未提供所需的資料或確認發佈,VA 有權將客戶的程式自行發佈在應用程式商店銷售或终止合約及不退款。
3. Content and Copyright Ownership The client will be responsible for the copyright and liability of any content they provide in the app and for the security of their account and password.
a. The supplier cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage for failure to comply with these obligations.
b. The client will be responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under the occurs under the account (even when content is posted by others who have access to the account)
c. You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor in the use of the service violate any laws in your jurisdiction including but not limited to copyright law.
客戶不可利用 VA 所設計的程式作非法用途及盜版用途,本公司將不負責。
4. Payment An invoice will be issue prior to all payments and are due immediately. The app building process will not occur before payment has been received and cleared. All fees are exclusive of taxes which the client will be liable for.
a. In the case of a default in payment, the supplier reserves the right to cancel the contract and service.
b. If the client in default has any information or files on the supplier host space, the supplier can at its discretion, remove all such material from its host space. The supplier will not be liable for any loss of data incurred due to removal of service. Removal of such material does not relieve the client’s obligation to pay any outstanding charges due on the client’s account.
c. Any defaults may be subject to a handling fee to reinstate service at our discretion.
d. Payment for Vittle App services will be collected through direct debit. By signing up to our direct debit mandate, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this document and signing into contract for Vittle Apps services outlined in this document.
5. Cancellation and Termination. You are solely responsible for cancelling the account and requests must be submitted in writing or email. Cancellations by phone will not be considered valid. All of your content will be deleted from the service upon cancellation and the supplier can not guarantee any recovery.
a. If you cancel the service before the end of the contract term, you are liable for the full sum due for the length of the contract.
b. The supplier in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse all current or future use of the service for any reason at any time. Such termination of service will result in deactivation or deletion of your account or access to your account and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The supplier reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
6. Modifications to Services and Prices The supplier reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
a. The supplier reserves the right and shall not be liable to your or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the service.
b. The supplier may issue an update to the supplier system that may modify or remove features from the application. These updates may be pushed automatically with or without notice. The supplier will do everything in its power to notify you in advance of upcoming updates, including details on what the updates include.
7. Contract Length The client agrees to a contract length of 12 months after which the contract will change to a rolling month basis. Termination of services after the 12 month period will require written or email notification by the client 30 days in advance.
8. General Conditions:
The client uses the content management system at their sole risk, the service is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
The client understands that the supplier uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the required hardware, software, networking and related technology necessary to run the service.
客戶了解供 VA 使用第三方供應商和託管合作夥伴提供運行服務所需的硬件,軟件,網絡和相關技術.
The Supplier does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii)the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v)any errors in the Service will be corrected.
You expressly understand and agree that The Supplier shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if The Supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages),resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
您明確理解並同意,供應商不應對任何直接,間接,偶然,特殊,後果性或示範性的損害,包括但不限於利潤損失,商譽,使用,數據或其他無形損失(甚至如果供應商已被告知可能發生此類損害),原因如下:(i)使用或無法使用服務; (ii)購買或獲得的任何商品,數據,信息或服務或收到的消息或通過服務或通過服務進入的交易所產生的替代商品和服務的成本; (iii)未經授權訪問或更改您的傳輸或數據; (iv)任何第三方對服務的陳述或行為; (v)或與服務有關的任何其他事項。
GPRS printer warranty, The GPRS printer provided by the supplier is warrantied for a period of 1 year. Subsequent printers supplied after this warranty period will incur a replacement fee
The failure of The Supplier to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and The Supplier and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and The Supplier (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
供應商未能行使或執行服務條款的任何權利或規定不應構成對此類權利或規定的放棄。服務條款構成您與供應商之間的完整協議,並管理您對服務的使用,取代您與供應商之間的任何先前協議(包括但不限於服務條款的任何以前版本)。在任何情況下,供應商對您的責任不應超過您在過去 12 個月內實際支付給供應商的金額。
In no event shall The Supplier’s liability to you exceed the amount actually paid to The Supplier by you during the preceding 12 months.
在任何情況下,供應商對您的責任不應超過您在過去 12 個月內實際支付給供應商的金額。
All right reserved by Vittle Apps.